Re: [TR] Hylomar

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Hylomar
From: "Lee Daniels" <lee@automate-it.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 09:26:35 -0500 (CDT)
>> Is Hylomar getting hard to find or is that a local issue.

Harbor Freight carries "Hylomar's Universal Blue" in a 35ml (~1 oz) tube for
$3.99. The photo (see url below) shows a tube with the Hylomar brand name on
it. I'm not that familiar with the various Hylomar products - is this the
"good stuff"?

  http://tinyurl.com/d8grka

I actually prefer these smaller tubes, 'cause I never seem to use much of the
large ones before they get lost or the tubes crack, dry out, etc.

 - Lee

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net