Re: [TR] TR3 Movie Sighting

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, wsb1960tr3a@att.net
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3 Movie Sighting
From: P Caffrey <pcaffrey@ymail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 18:12:09 -0800 (PST)
I believe the Corvette was in full swing at this time in the 60s....Interesting
that Brit cars were considered the ideal, as they should be....There is an
undeniable image of elan (just learned the last word) and power about
them.....Good man, Bill, for sitting through the movie to pass on the really
important stuff about the cars...no kidding!
Pat