Re: [TR] Triumphest/VTR info

To: Dave1massey@cs.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Triumphest/VTR info
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 17:56:22 EST
In a message dated 3/3/2009 5:17:15 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Dave1massey@cs.com writes:

The  Austin Healey group (at least Central/East
coast club if not the Pacific  coast club) holds their concours on the first
or
second day meaning the  drivers can enjoy the rest of the events without
concern
of how stone  chips might effect their concours score.

Dave,
I have heard of that.  I believe the Porsche club does the same thing.  Get
them out early and get them judged so the fun can begin.  It's a bitch  getting
deductions for rubber shavings in you rear wheel wells after the  autox.
Did you do that in Minnesota to my TR8?  Just curious if  I could milk some
info
out of the TR7 & 8 Team Captain that year.  I  know I got docked for the
stainless exhaust for I told you to do it.
Darrell

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net