[TR] TR3A Temp gauge

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] TR3A Temp gauge
From: DLylis@aol.com
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 08:02:47 EST
This is now getting annoying.  First my ammeter gave up on me and  works
intermittently which indicates, to me, a bad connection in the  gauge.  Now my
temp gauge suddenly stopped working.  I don't think it  is the gauge because
when
the temp under the dash goes over 90 degrees the gauge  records it.  (I am in
Florida).  Can these capillary tubes be  repaired?

David  Lylis
69 TR6 CC26160L
60 TR3A TS74461LO
**************You're invited to Hollywood's biggest party: Get Oscars
updates, red carpet pics and more at Moviefone.
(http://movies.aol.com/oscars-academy-awards?ncid=emlcntusmovi00000001)

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net