[TR] Front Spindles..and new subjects HD Spindles and Miata Seat

To: triosan@gmail.com, lang@isis.mit.edu, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Front Spindles..and new subjects HD Spindles and Miata Seat
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 11:47:51 EST
NFI on my part.....

Speaking of uncle jack....I just talked to Tony Drews, Jack's son.....

He has several Miata Seat Conversion brackets for the TR6 left from Jack's
estate. This will likely be the last of those available.

Tony IS producing more of the uncle jack (ujr) hd spindle and spacer kits
this month, so those will be available once again.

Please contact Tony at:          tony@tonydrews.com

Joe A.

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net