Re: [TR] TR6 Bumper parts

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] TR6 Bumper parts
From: "Tomislav Marincic" <tomislav.marincic@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 11:35:30 -0500
Bill,

I have a NOS LH front bumper mount for '74-'76 TR6's, looks like TRF part
#821408. Not sure what you mean by "late TR6", were they different?

I also have a used pair of reinforcements, part #821467. They appear to be
straight, and have surface corrosion everywhere.

I have a used pair of overriders laying around that may have the upper and
lower angle brackets for a '74 in them, condition unknown.

No support tube, sorry.

If you want a digital photo, email me offline. I'll be on the road the next
few days, but I'll get back to you Friday.

Cheers, Tom

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net