[TR] Prestige Auto Tops

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Prestige Auto Tops
From: Robert Rochlin <r_rochlin@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 01:54:27 +0000
Hi Everyone,
        Does anyone have any experience with the Sunfast Top sold by Prestige
Auto
Top?  Their top is almost $175.00 cheaper than Moss/TRF.  AA Best and Caribou
Tops seem to be out of business and that leaves few choices other than than
the Big three.
        Also, two questions about the hood frame.  Is the connection where the
top
frame is riveted to the front  valance supposed to have play in it?  Is the
front hood stick supposed to have snaps on it?  My present top has a cloth tab
for, I assume snaps, but the front bow has no snaps installed.
        Thanks in advance.

                                                        Bob Rochlin

                                                        72 TR6
See how Windows connects the people, information, and fun that are part of
your life.

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net