[TR] Shock choices

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Shock choices
From: "Evans, Mark CVB Info Systems" <Mark.Evans@Anheuser-Busch.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 14:10:52 -0500
I'm doing a front suspension rebuild on my TR4a. I'm looking for
opinions/recommendations on front shock absorbers.
Koni vs. SPAX vs. GAZ.

Any input would be helpful - especially anyone with experience using GAZ as
they
seem to be a relative newcomer.

Thanks!

Mark A. Evans

1966 TR4A IRS CTC63970 LO 'F'ugly'
Acworth, Georgia - USA

The information transmitted (including attachments) is
covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act,
18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is intended only for the person(s) or
entity/entities to which it is addressed and may contain
confidential and/or privileged material. Any review,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking
of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons
or entities other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited.
delete the material from any computer.

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net