Re: [TR] young man drives TR like we did.. or may want to..

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] young man drives TR like we did.. or may want to..
From: mark.jones@exxonmobil.com
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 15:07:55 -0500
It's like saying Chevy is better than Ford because...  It's nothing more
than a personal opinion.  An MGBGT V8 has a lot more grunt than a lot of
TRs.  They're all great cars, just some appeal some more than others.

Mark
73 MGBGT
76 TR7 FHC
80 Spitfire

Someone on the FOT list gave a reason for buying a TR and not an MG was
that the TR had "Grunt".

"Grunt" is the reason I talked my dad into trading the family '56 Buick for
a '57 TR3 and not an MGA 50 years ago next month.

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net