[TR] 2000 Moss Catalog

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] 2000 Moss Catalog
From: "wbeech" <wbeech@flash.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 17:49:42 -0700
Am I missing something or is there a collector's market for the catalogs we
get for free from the big 3?  Just saw a 2000 Moss Triumph parts catalog on
eBay for $9.99 + $4.00 S&H.  eBay Item number: 220351355532

Have the folks in New Berlin, Wis discovered a new niche market?  If so, I
have a stack of catalogs from the 80s-90s that I would part with for a new
set of tires and wires!  (including a 1979 TRF cat)

Bill B
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L
'59 TR-3A TS/64974 LO

http://www.vtr.org