[TR] Need SU HS6 Part Measurement or the part itself

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Need SU HS6 Part Measurement or the part itself
From: William Brewer <wsb1960tr3a@att.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 20:57:19 -0800 (PST)
     I've picked up a pair of HS6's and am toying with fitting them on my TR3A.
I am missing the "U" shaped sheet metal bracket that bolts between the carbs
and holds the bell crank and spring (MOSS part # 371-900). I was wondering if
any listers have an extra laying around that they would part with. If not, does
someone currently have their HS6 (for TR4) carb bracket off of their car and
could they trace an outline and give me the offset measurements (side view) so
I could fabricate my own?
     Contact me off list please.
     TIA,

     Bill Brewer