[TR] cross country trip

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] cross country trip
From: Gary Nafziger <nafzigerg@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 14:01:44 -0800 (PST)
Fred.......i remember that trip you had planned.  I never considered insurance
as an issue.  Not sure how to get around that but If someone "happens" to be
driving from one place to another and others "happen" to join in on the drive
what could be more innocent? lol

I'm sure my individual car would be covered
in an accident.  Fred.............was the insurance issue an issue concerning
general liability?

gary n.

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net