[TR] Anyone near Orlando?

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Anyone near Orlando?
From: tartanredmgb@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 14:20:39 -0800
Hello TR list folks,
I am looking at buying a TR4A located near Orlando FL, but I'm on the west
coast.  Is there anyone in that area that might look at it for me prior to
my going out to see it in person?  I could pay you for your time.  Would
like it viewed as critically as possible so I can evaluate the car so I can
avoid any surprises.  The owner has been very pleasant to deal with, and the
car looks quite nice based on photos and what he has told me.
Thanks!

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net