Re: [TR] Torque Wrench

To: tr3driver@ca.rr.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Torque Wrench
From: DLylis@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 22:22:48 EST
In a message dated 1/5/2009 3:05:21 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Dave1massey@cs.com writes:

In a  message dated 1/5/2009 11:06:36 AM Central Standard Time,
jimmuller@rcn.com writes:
> You boys been ridin' the range too  long.  Time to sitcha'self down and
> rustle up some grub, put it  on yer plate an' spice it up with an olive,
and a nut
> or two, and  relax.

Speaking of plates, does this mean I have to put my upper  back in?

Dave

Odd ... I thought this thread started because Bob Danielson was trying  to
install his CV joints.

Randall

Me too.  This just shows you how far off the path we have really  wandered!

David  Lylis
69 TR6 CC26160L
60 TR3A TS74461LO
**************Stay up-to-date on the latest news - from fashion trends to
celebrity break-ups and everything in between.
(http://www.aol.com/?ncid=emlcntaolcom00000024)

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net