[TR] TR6 Hub Question

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR6 Hub Question
From: marty sukey <trmarty@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 10:35:34 -0400
I would like some verification on a dimension. When I measure the part of a
rear hub that projects into the brake drum I get 2.745. I am doing a project
and I don't want to base my dimension based on the measurement of one set of
hubs in case I happen to have the one oddball out there. Anybody have a TR6
rear hub laying around you could measure for me?

Thanks,
Marty
When your life is on the gotake your life with you.
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/115298558/direct/01/

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net