Re: [TR] Re GT6

To: <trdoctor@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] Re GT6
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 14:00:45 -0700
> I understand the pricipals of the retard and realise that it does nothing
> off - idle.  The engine just doesn't rev as it should.

And my point is that IMO you should be looking elsewhere for the cause of
that.  Assuming of course that you've already done as Jim mentioned : set
the initial timing to the "static" value given in the book (10 BTDC as I
recall).

Have you checked that the centrifugal advance is working?

Randall

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net