Re: [TR] TR joys

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] TR joys
From: terryrs@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 22:18:21 +0000
> Cheers to you guys in the north country - the air is pure, the lakes are
> clean and the fall colors are just amazing.
> Chip Krout

Thank you, Chip.  Where else can you commute to work in a TR3A with the top
down, and spend 8 splendid seconds driving underneath a bald eagle flying 20
yards above your head.  Or scaring your 12 year old son silly by stopping to
admire a black bear trudging across the road in front of you in your driveway.
Or the moose eating apples from your trees.

Then again, I80 through PA is a thing of beauty too.  Wish I hadn't had a top
up the several times I made the trip.

Hope you stopped at the state liquor stores and went through the tolls.  We
state workers need a raise!

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A
New Hampshire

http://www.vtr.org