[TR] Under or over?

To: Triumph List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [TR] Under or over?
From: John Gillis <jgillis@tcd.ie>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 22:01:49 +0100
Hi all, on the side screen TR's two of the cockpit cappings, the elbow
one and the one behind that linking to the rear centre one, does the
trim panel above the wheel arch go under or over these cappings. In
original photos I have it seems to be under the cappings, but in many
of the restoration photos the trim panel is over the cappings. I did
notice when the trim had different colour piping then they are over
the cappings, was this then a change for later cars?.
Regards
John
1954 TR2 Long Door

http://www.vtr.org