[TR] Sears Engine Analyzer 161.216300 Instructions

To: banc8004@comcast.net
Subject: [TR] Sears Engine Analyzer 161.216300 Instructions
From: Allan Reich <areich@telus.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2008 11:25:36 -0700
I have one and have attched page 1 (I know the list will discard but you
will get it)
I bought it when I was about 21 ... that's 44 years ago .. it has
Canadian Number but may be the same one .
If it's the same one, I will sac the rest of the pages and send it to you
Allan Reich
1960 TR3A TS65713L (+O)
Vancouver

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of
Sears Engine Analyzer p1.pdf]

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net