[TR] VTR Hotels

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] VTR Hotels
From: "Ken Gano palm top" <triumphs@consolidated.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 12:19:31 -0500
Due to a last minute change of plans, it does look like I will be able to
get to Michigan later this week for VTR.  I started calling today and both
of the hotels are full for Wednesday night (the backup could get me in
Thursday and Friday, but at a premium rate).

Is there anyone who has reservations that is not going to be able to make
it?  I would very much like to pickup your unused reservation (I would
prefer the backup hotel, but will take either.)

In advanced, thanks.

Ken Gano

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net