Re: [TR] Need help in Charleston, WV Saturday, noonish

To: Darrell Floyd <TR250Driver@aol.com>, email list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Need help in Charleston, WV Saturday, noonish
From: Blake Discher <bdischer@blakedischer.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 23:40:51 -0400
Thanks Darrell, I hit the highway back and didn't stop except for
coffee and Mother Nature.  Rained off and on for entire drive home;
and I mean crazy rain.  I just pulled in home here about 30 minutes
ago.  Car is terrific.  Powder blue.  Body on frame, all other parts
in boxes, maxed out the inside of the Durango.  The Detroit Triumph
Sportscar Club gang is excited to get it ready for the rebuild at the
convention.  I'll get some pictures of it tomorrow.  See you in
Ypsilanti!

Cheers,
Blake

http://www.vtr.org