Re: [TR] 2007 SEVTR

To: Anthony Cascio <allegrorover@mac.com>, Ronnie Babbitt <rbtr3a@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] 2007 SEVTR
From: Blake Discher <bdischer@blakedischer.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 23:29:12 -0400
Hi Tony,

You're not being a pain at all.  You have not received your award as
promised, sounds like something is messed up somewhere.  Let me do
some digging.  I'll report back by the weekend.
Blake J. Discher, President
Vintage Triumph Register
http://www.vtr.org
1363 East Fisher Freeway, Suite 8, Detroit, MI 48207 | Phone
313.259.4460

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net