[TR] Triumphest 2008

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Triumphest 2008
From: "Kinderlehrer" <Kinderlehrer@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 17:56:58 -0700
Triumphest 2008 is coming up, October 2-5. It will be back in South Lake
Tahoe, a great venue, a great ride getting there, and great events. Check out
the flier at
http://www.triumphtravelers.org/Events/Triumphest08/TRfest08Home.php

This will be a special Triumphest for Triumph Travelers Sports Car Club as we
will be marking our 50th year as a continuously operating club. I hope you can
all come and help us celebrate.

The Registration Form is available on-line, just click on the link at the top
of the page.

Bob

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net