[TR] HS2's /needles/springs

To: nass@yahoogroups.com,NASS-club@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: [TR] HS2's /needles/springs
From: maya2blue@juno.com
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 21:41:25 -0500
I have a US 1500 1978 Triumph Spitfire with HS2's (tagged AUC9831 &
AUC9831R - handmarked on the top AUD9253 & AUD9256) I use K&N filters and
a 4-2-1 exhaust manifold. I am using AN needles. I have no idea what
springs are in place.

My questions:

1) Is the AN needle okay for street use?
2) What springs do I need, and how do I tell what I have?

tks. harve

Harve Thorn          (NASS #79)
531 Amen Corner   ('78 1500 Spitfire)
Fayetteville, AR    (looking for a "nice" GT6)
72701 USA

479.443.0818 evenings or lv msg
Summer Spa Sweepstakes
Enter for your chance to WIN a Summer Spa Vacation!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/JKFkuJi7UbfIOIjDpzwyIvLvSrSoZoJfIlZJcZo7fDciujA8X39e3H/

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net