Re: [TR] TR3 inline fuel filter

To: "Lee&John Howard" <leejohn7@gmail.com>, "tom white"
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3 inline fuel filter
From: Doug Mathews <mathews@uga.edu>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 12:57:32 -0400
I agree with all that has been said about filters and water etc. I
added mine in line filter after the sediment bowl, between the fuel
pump and the cards. Its a transparent one and besides filtering the
fuel, gives me visual of gas flowing from the tank to the cards in
case I get curious! ;-)

Doug

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net