Re: [TR] TR3 Steering Rack Conversion?

To: David Ljung Madison <team.net@daveola.com>,
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3 Steering Rack Conversion?
From: tom white <tswhitez123@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 14:40:09 +0000
This looks like the Revington rack and pinion kit.  I installed it on my TR3a
about two years ago.  It has made driving the car a dream.  Steering is light
to the tough and quick.  The car tracks straight with my hands off the wheel.
I also changed to the TR4 upper a arms, ball joint, and trunions.

This kit must have the mounts welded to the front frame horns.  Be sure yours
are straight before installing it.

Best regards,
Tom

E-mail for the greater good. Join the im Initiative from Microsoft.

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net