Re: [TR] Stag diff rebuilt

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Stag diff rebuilt
From: "Tim Gaines" <mtgaines@mail.presby.edu>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 23:49:03 -0400
Randall's right about pulling and replacing the pinion
shaft.  I used the flat bar method on my spit differential
last summer and did the same on my TR6 yesterday.  In
fact, on the TR6 you have to do that for both output
flanges as well if you are replacing the oil seals.

Tim Gaines
1980 Spitfire
1974 TR6

http://www.vtr.org