[TR] arrested development?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] arrested development?
From: "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@digiscreen.ca>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 18:33:06 -0400
Hello the list:

What ever happened to the alloy head for the TR6 that Canley Classics
had under development? Not that I could ever afford such a nice thing,
but it was interesting to watch. I seem to recall they were supposed to
be releasing a light-weight head for the TR6 during 2006. They had
pictures of the blank and all. Now, no references to the project seem to
be on their site.

Mark Hooper
1972 TR6

http://www.vtr.org