[TR] The Green Helmet dvd/movie

To: nass@yahoogroups.com,NASS-club@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: [TR] The Green Helmet dvd/movie
From: maya2blue@juno.com
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 21:23:36 -0500
Greetings,

I just purchased the dvd version of The Green Helmet from an internet
outfit called HondaHogs. (www.hondahogs.com)

I thought that I was buying an original movie.
I did not.

Following is the comment that I received from the "seller" when I
questioned the "originality" of the dvd.

"We sell rare old movies that were never released for home video.
Consequently, there are no originals - at least that we've ever seen."

Therefore, I feel comfortable in offering this dvd to the list ....  If
you would like one, send me a dvd blank and I will copy it for you.

Best

Harve

Harve Thorn          ('78 1500 Spitfire)
531 Amen Corner   (NASS #79)
Fayetteville, AR    (looking for a "nice" GT6)
72701 USA
479.443.0818 evenings or lv msg

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net