[TR] SU Parts

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] SU Parts
From: "Bill Beecher" <bill_beecher@flash.net>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 00:59:14 -0600
And I was having such a great day.

Re-built the SU-H6's for the '58 today the found that the float bowl cover
on one was cracked.  Before I go to the usual suspects to buy a new one,
along with a couple of butterfly rods, I thought I would ask the list if
anyone has one in their parts stash that they would like to turn into a
little cash.

The part I need would be Moss #375-068, this is the older style with the
banjo fuel inlet, AUC786.   I only need the lid and not the needle & seat
assembly.

Thanks,

Bill B
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L