Re: [TR] A movie NOT for Triumph fans -

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] A movie NOT for Triumph fans -
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@razzolink.com>
Date: Tue, 06 May 2008 06:13:37 -0700
War of the Roses.

A Triumph engined Morgan was run over by a 4X4 that had the semi big
foot treatment.  I've never forgiven the makers of that movie.  Every
time they fired up the Morgan in the movie you could hear the
unmistakable sound of a TR 4 cyl engine starting.  I found that scene to
be very distressing and never watched the movie a second time.  I've
always thought of a Morgan plus 4 as the only car that is more TR3 like
than a TR3.

The movie should have been rated X for extreme LBC violence.

Teriann

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net