[TR] TR6 Coutesy switch

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR6 Coutesy switch
From: "Jeff Nathanson" <jeffn@msystech.com>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 20:09:33 -0400
Hello,

            Has your TR6 courtesy switch that screws on the driver's side
door post seen better days? Well, mine "bit the bucket" and the interior
light no longer works. As you all know this switch is no longer available
and I tried to repair it according to the post at:
http://www.cptc.org/tech_tips/Refurbishing%20TR6%20Door%20Switches.pdf . No
luck. So, if anyone has has a functional one (for a '72 TR6) to sell, or has
a lead where to buy one, can you contact me?

Thanks,
Jeff N.

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net