[TR] TR6 rocker assembly oiling

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] TR6 rocker assembly oiling
From: Don Spence <dkspence@telus.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 10:02:32 -0600
Ed
Most likely it is as Randall has described, blocked at the camshaft
bearing.  Simple solution is the external route. To avoid over oiling
the head, install a tap in the line. A club member had a similar
problem before the big three offered a kit. We made one with a brake
line from NAPA, and a small tap from the plumbing store. It all just
screwed together. We did have to install a two way adaptor into
another galley plug for the idiot light sender and the oil pressure
gauge as the  new line used the galley feed for one of these.

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net