[TR] Pressure washer/cleaning cement driveway Attempt # 2

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Pressure washer/cleaning cement driveway Attempt # 2
From: "Arnold S. Gilmour" <gilmo004@mc.duke.edu>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 16:40:48 -0500
   I  will  chime  in  on  cleaning  cement,  ie driveways and patios.  A
   pressure washer is the wrong tool.  Rent a propane or gasoline powered
   floor  scrubber  to clean your drive and you won't regret the results.
   That is how the pros do it and it makes cement look new.  I will do it
   if  I  ever  want  to  sell my home. Otherwise it will get dirty again
   fairly soon.
   Arnold

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net