[TR] Fw: Re: Classic car rental UK

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Fw: Re: Classic car rental UK
From: <triumph@2simpleusa.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 12:34:15 -0500
James,

Given that you are endeavoring to help a fellow list member, I am happy to
relay your kind offer to the list.  I once visited your garage in east London,
and was staggered at the range and quality of cars you keep on the road!

I am sure that Jim's borther would be delighted to "rent" a classic from you
and really enjoy the experience.

Regards,

 Tony Gordon
 72 TR6