Re: [TR] TR6 Bodyshell US to UK shipping

To: "'John Macartney'" <standardtriumph@btinternet.com>,
Subject: Re: [TR] TR6 Bodyshell US to UK shipping
From: "Rarebits" <bill@rarebits4classics.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 11:35:00 -0000

Sorry Jonmac, there is no way I will be able to convince Paul to wrestle
with a Heritage TR6 shell. These have a fearsome reputation for poor
quality. If the lop-sided (NEW!) Spitfire bonnet we recently handled was
anything to go by, or maybe the non-symmetrical pair of Spitfire bonnet
tubes, then the reputation is justified!
Cheers,
Bill.

Rarebits4classics

PO Box 1232