[TR] Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Happy Thanksgiving Everyone
From: Pat Fischer <pfischer@rmi.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 10:10:29 -0600
Listers, we all have a lot to be thankful for - we DO have Triumphs,
after all. But the more important things, too. We hope all of you, U.S.,
Canada, Britain, everywhere have a time of peace and thanks with your
families. While I'm at it, thanks to you all for your fun, wisdom and
advice. Thanks not the least of all for Mark who keeps this list running.

Best wishes,
Pat Fischer
Roger Elliott
Stilwell, KS