[TR] TR4 exhaust bracket - photo

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR4 exhaust bracket - photo
From: Brian Jones <banc8004@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 06:24:10 -0500
Could someone please send me a photograph of the front exhaust
bracket in place on a TR4. This is the bracket that connects the
front pipe to the gearbox. This bracket was missing on my car, and
the bumping of my exhaust is taking the shine off my ride. None of my
books show the bracket in place, that I can find.

I'm hoping the bracket just received from Moss cures the issue.

Thanks, and safe travels to all over the next few days,

Brian
1963 TR4
Valley Forge, PA

http://www.vtr.org