[TR] Going To See My Baby

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Going To See My Baby
From: "Jerry Cole" <cole.jw@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 20:25:04 -0800
Thanks to Thanksgiving, tomorrow is a day off. I'm planning a visit to see
my 1972 TR6 (Helen Back) in the painter's care. I'm excited to see the
progress and nervous as he has my TR6...

 Time to start thinking of things like the new top and where to get a
serviceable licence plate assembly.

 It's all good as long as she's ready by spring... As I mentioned several
springs ago. She looks so good, even sanded...

Jerry Cole
Lakewood, WA.
1972 TR6 (Helen Back)

http://www.vtr.org