Re: [TR] Lock Stop Adjustments

To: dorpaul@negia.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Lock Stop Adjustments
From: DLylis@aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 20:58:15 EST
In a message dated 11/20/2007 8:41:40 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
dorpaul@negia.net writes:

Also, I've been doing all of this  adjustment with the front jacked up and
wheels off.  Is that  ok?

Paul,
Although I am certainly not the authority on this, I do know that your
steering geometry is not correct with the wheel hanging off the suspension
unladen.  The manual indicates that this adjustment should be done with the
weight
on the wheels with the front wheels sitting on a platen that  indicates the
degrees from straight ahead; in other words, an alignment  machine.

David  Lylis
69 TR6 CC26160L
60 TR3A TS74461LO

products.