[TR] Happy Thanksgiving Day

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Happy Thanksgiving Day
From: "John Macartney" <standardtriumph@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 23:22:26 -0000
Just our very best wishes from those of in the 'olde countrye' to ye in the
'newe countrye' for this
coming Thursday.

With the benefit of that old friend hindsight, I suppose it's a good thing in
some ways that a few
of us stayed behind. If we hadn't, none of you would have had Triumphs to
drive, Lucas electrics to
ponder - or somewhere to come on vacation - IF anyone can afford to come to the
UK. And that
includes those of us who live here :)

Cheers all, Jonmac

Originator of The Triumph Trans-America Charity Drive 2009
www.triumphtransamerica.org.uk

An event for full TRIUMPH Enthusiast participation...
and - okay, all other makes of LBC Iron too!

http://www.vtr.org

http://www.team.net/donate.html

Triumphs@autox.team.net