Re: [TR] Relative values

To: John Macartney <standardtriumph@btinternet.com>, Joe Burlein
Subject: Re: [TR] Relative values
From: tom white <tswhitez123@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 15:57:52 +0000
Having spend a lot of time in Russia I have ridden in many Ladas.  The Lada is
basically a Russian Fiat.  They are notoriously unreliable.  They are so
numerous that parts are available everywhere.  I have seen rusted out sedans
trying to pass over the double yellow line so often it seems like a Russian
rite of passage.  When I need a ride over there I "hitch hike" and the odds on
bet is I will get a ride in a Lada.

Best regards,
Tom

You keep typing, we keep giving. Download Messenger and join the im
Initiative now.

http://www.vtr.org

http://www.team.net/donate.html

Triumphs@autox.team.net