[TR] 3a fuel line routing

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] 3a fuel line routing
From: "Jim Wallace" <grandfatherjim@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 15:17:09 -0500
I have misplaced, or accidentally discarded, the fuel lines I removed
years ago when I began the resto. of my 3a.
I do still have the one from the fuel pump to the carbs, and the piece
that connects to the bottom of the fuel tank (which I think was cut
short by a PO.
I cannot really tell the routing from looking in a vendor catalog.

Not too worried about the main length of it front <-> back, but can
someone direct me to a picture of how it goes on the input side of the
fuel pump? And where does the flexible section come into play? I know
that this car was new enough not to have the shutoff near the pump.

(In fact I do have a piece that might be it; it's about 5" long and is
a curve sweeping through about 90 degrees, but it doesn't want to
thread into the pump. And, it has some blue paint on one end that
makes me think it could have come from a tractor I used to own.)

Also - if it comes to this - what is the thread size? Something hard
to find if I am making up new lines?
Thanks,
Jim
TS81417l