[TR] TR6 Hazard Switch

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] TR6 Hazard Switch
From: Jeff Scarbrough <fishplate@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 22:05:31 -0500
I replaced all the little lamps in my 75 TR6, but the one in the
hazard switch is missing something...  It appears to take a miniature
bayonet base lamp, but nothing holds the lamp in - it just slides in
and out of the slot.  In the absence of any other solution, I'll put
a spring in the knob that holds the lamp in place, but I wonder what
is supposed ot be in there.

Jeff Scarbrough
Spitfires and a TR6

--