[TR] Anybody speak Danish?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Anybody speak Danish?
From: nwolf@u.washington.edu
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 21:12:19 -0800 (PST)
   Once in a while, idle curiosity leads me to google around for my old TR4,
CT11880L, which I sold in San Jose in early 2004.  I never found anything until
today, when the following showed up:

http://tinyurl.com/2oxlrf

   That's the car!  Looks the same as ever.  I miss it, even though I have
another one now in much better shape.
   My question is: Anybody speak Danish?  I'm just curious to know what they
said about it, and babelfish.altavista.com doesn't speak the language.  I'm
guessing "Solgt" means "Sold"...

   Thanks in advance.
-Nick
'64-ish TR4

P.S. The really weird thing is that when it was for sale in '04, it almost went
to someone in Sweden.  Must be a real market for these cars in Scandinavia.  At
least the blue ones...

http://www.vtr.org

http://www.team.net/donate.html

Triumphs@autox.team.net