[TR] Electric fan connection

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Electric fan connection
From: Chris Buckley <chris.buckley51@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 08:46:15 +0000 (GMT)
Hi Listers,
  I have just bought a 2nd hand Kenlowe electric fan on ebay for the TR4A. I
want to keep it as hidden as possible so will hide it behind the radiator
shroud. Regarding wiring, I am thinking of doing away with the thermostat and
just having it as a manual setup. Any ideas re where to connect into the wiring
system, and also wiring setup if I do keep the thermostat in the circuit?
  TIA
  Chris

http://www.vtr.org

http://www.team.net/donate.html