Re: [TR] TR2 Clutch Woes

To: "'David Gunn'" <ccgunn1010@hotmail.com>, "'triumph list'"
Subject: Re: [TR] TR2 Clutch Woes
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 20:48:27 -0800
> When the pedal was pumped, there was
> pressure at the end of the solid line.  Enough to spray brake
> fluid all over that side of the engine when I released my
> finger.

David, are you saying you were able to hold the pressure with your finger ??
If so, there must be something seriously wrong (or mostly air) before that
point.

I think my next step would be to repeat this experiment right at the outlet
of the MC.  If it still doesn't build enough pressure to blow your finger
off, then the MC itself is at fault.  The rest of your report seems to
suggest the same thing, to me.

Randall

http://www.vtr.org

http://www.team.net/donate.html