Re: [TR] Triumphs Digest, Vol 1, Issue 321

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Triumphs Digest, Vol 1, Issue 321
From: JmyB@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 23:48:41 EST
In a message dated 11/4/2007 10:20:10 AM Pacific Standard Time,
triumphs-request@autox.team.net writes:

I have  just returned from a week long trip into So. Ca.  The TR ran like  a
dream the entire trip.  .......

I  took 101 south and came back on the I-5.

    Took a similar trip in the family TR6 coupla years  ago...101 south
following the coast from Tillamook Oregon to Ventura Calif with  an extra side
trip
or two over the coast mountains...what a blast. The roads  freshly paved,
some not yet striped...I can still smell the break pads. They  must be Ca's way
of weeding out the lower end of the gene pool, the speed limits  are the same
as any other stretch of two lane road I came upon.
    Also came back I-5, must be something in the salt air  along the coast
that helps them run so well.

Jim B. '74 TR6

http://www.vtr.org

http://www.team.net/donate.html