Re: [TR] TR3 Ribbed or Smooth Letters

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3 Ribbed or Smooth Letters
From: terryrs@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2007 23:13:40 +0000
Sorry I didn't remember this when it first came up, but I actually ordered the
wrong type for my '59
TR3A (TS 58667).  I ordered the smooth letters because I thought they looked
cooler.

But unfortunately, when I tried to install them, the spacing of the prongs on
the back of the smooth letters did not match up with the holes made for the
ribbed letters.

I reordered the ribbed letters and they popped right in.  (I think I still have
the new smooth ones I didn't use.  Am gonna have to get rid of all that
leftover stuff one of these days....)

Terry Smith
New Hampshire