Re: [TR] Bad Starter?

To: 70tr6@mindspring.com
Subject: Re: [TR] Bad Starter?
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 14:41:08 EDT
In a message dated 9/24/2007 12:53:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
70tr6@mindspring.com writes:

> Have you checked to see if it is full of chocolate?

No Ashford I did not.  Have to take another look.  I did notice a big brown
spot on the side of the block though.  I think it was from that 6-PACK of
Hershey Bars I was munching on when I was checking out the ground strap last
Friday. Possibly smeared a bunch on the starter connections. Good Trials, Good
Time,
Huh?
Cheers,
Darrell